Associate membership of GWI offers organisations that seek to promote gender equality and education for women, the opportunity to engage in a mutually beneficial relationship towards these aims. Join a network of gradate women from around the world to empower women and girls through lifelong education.
Universities, institutions of higher or continuing education and nonprofit organisations, that share the values and mission of GWI, as well as groups, associations or federations whose activities are linked to or aligned with those of GWI, are invited to apply.
The benefits of GWI Associate Membership include opportunities to:
- Communicate with an international network of university women and share opportunities for study and employment with top women graduates from around the world
- Be at the forefront in the promotion of education for women & girls; your organisation’s logo will appear on our website
- Participate in regional and global GWI conferences and seminars
- Access GWI policy briefings, publications, press releases and regular updates containing relevant information and advocacy tools for university women
- Gain opportunities to participate in GWI benchmarking initiatives and other projects
If you are interested in becoming an Associate Member, please email email@example.com